- How to deal with references: differentiating between a journal article, book, book chapter or report from a reading list;
- How to find items on a reading list in the Library, either in print or electronic;
- How to reserve and renew books;
- How to cite references in assignments and avoid plagiarism;
- Copyright and licensing restrictions on the use of third-party materials for educational purposes.
Friday, 28 September 2012
Introduction to Information Skills 1: Finding an item on your reading list and citing it in an assignment
Posted by Jane at 11:43