This month's top 10 downloaded papers from LSHTM Research Online, the School’s publically accessible database of LSHTM research.
1. Goodman, A; Panter, J; Sharp, SJ; Ogilvie, D; (2013) Effectiveness
and equity impacts of town-wide cycling initiatives in England: A
longitudinal, controlled natural experimental study. Social science & medicine.
2. Nyanzi, Stella; (2008) Negotiating scripts for meaningful sexuality an ethnography of youths in the Gambia. PhD thesis
3. Nguyen, NM; Tran, CN; Phung, LK; Duong, KT; Huynh, HL; Farrar, J; Nguyen, QT;
Tran, HT; Nguyen, CV; Merson, L; +15 more... (2012) A Randomized, Double-BlindPlacebo Controlled Trial of Balapiravir, a Polymerase Inhibitor, in Adult DenguePatients. The Journal of infectious diseases.
Antithrombotic Trialists' (ATT), Collaboration; Baigent, C; Blackwell,
L; Collins, R; Emberson, J; Godwin, J; Peto, R; Buring, J; Hennekens, C;
Kearney, P; +4 more... (2009) Aspirin
in the primary and secondary prevention of vascular disease:
collaborative meta-analysis of individual participant data from
randomised trials. Lancet, 373 (9678). pp. 1849-60.
5. Michael, M; King, L; Guo, L; McKee, M; Richardson, E; Stuckler, D; (2013) Themystery of missing female children in the caucasus: an analysis of sex ratios by birthorder. International perspectives on sexual and reproductive health, 39 (2). pp. 97-102.
6. Pathai, S; (2013) Does
HIV accelerate the aging process? An assessment of clinical, ophthalmic
and serum parameters in HIV-infected individuals in South Africa. PhD thesis
7. Ederle, J; Dobson, J; Featherstone, RL; Bonati, LH; van der Worp, HB; de Borst, GJ;
lo, TH; Gaines, P; Dorman, PJ; MacDonald, S; +337 more... (2010) Carotid arterystenting compared with endarterectomy in patients with symptomatic carotid stenosis(International Carotid Stenting Study): an interim analysis of a randomised controlledtrial. Lancet, 375 (9719). pp. 985-997
8. Gautham, Meenakshi; (2005) Quality of care for reproductive tract morbidities by ruralprivate practitioners in North India. PhD thesis
Emerging Risk Factors Collaboration,(inc Fletcher, AE; ); Kaptoge, S;
Di Angelantonio, E; Lowe, G; Pepys, MB; Thompson, SG; Collins, R;
Danesh, J; (2010)
C-reactive protein concentration and risk of coronary heart disease,
stroke, and mortality: an individual participant meta-analysis. Lancet, 375 (9709). pp. 132-40.
Emerging Risk Factors Collaboration (inc Fletcher, AE; ) Sarwar, N;
Gao, P; Seshasai, SR; Gobin, R; Kaptoge, S; Di Angelantonio, E;
Ingelsson, E; Lawlor, DA; Selvin, E; +9 more... (2010)
Diabetes mellitus, fasting blood glucose concentration, and risk of
vascular disease: a collaborative meta-analysis of 102 prospective
studies. Lancet, 375 (9733). pp. 2215-22.
If you are an LSHTM author and would like find out how you can make your research available in LSHTM Research Online see our FAQs or contact us.