The survey is part of an initiative being set up within the School to establish a Research Data Management Support Service to help researchers with the creation, use, archiving, and sharing of their research data. We would value your thoughts on the areas that we should address within the Service
This survey is designed to:
- Provide a greater understanding of data currently held by researchers
- Identify the influences and barriers to managing research data
- Identify current levels of research data management practice in faculties
- Establish the type of advice and support that is required
- Inform requirements for follow-on work to be performed by the RDM Support Service
- Identify requirements that need to bet met for research data management and sharing.
- Identify the resources that should be provided facilitate good research data management practice within the School
- Identify good practice within the School
The survey will be open until November 16th. Results will be analysed and presented in an anonymised form.